1. The folowing definitions are applicable in this document:-
"the software" - the service provided by the AngelBooks accountancy software website.
"account holder" - the person or business that has taken out the Angel Books subscription.
"user" - any user of "the software" who uses the software on behalf of the "account holder".
2. This document describes the terms and conditions for a subscription to use "the software".
3. Subscription gives the right of the "account holder" and any nominated "users" to use "the software" in return for a monthly fee, that is paid on a particular day of the month, in accordance with
these terms and conditions.
4. Subscriptions are non-transferable.
5. Subscriptions can be terminated at any time by the "account holder".
6. "The software" is provided "as is" with no warranty or guarantees that it is free from defects or other anomalies.
7. "The software" has no guarantees that it will be suitable for "account holders" intended use, neither is it guaranteed to be entirely secure, virus-free or available.
8. "The software" is not a substitute for a professional accountant and any information presented does not constitute
9. All liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage arising in connection with "the software" is explicitly excluded except for any matter
which it would be illegal to limit or to attempt to restrict by UK law.
10. Where it is not legally acceptable to exclude liability, the total liability for any loss or damage relating to "the software" shall not exceed an amount
equal to the subscription fees which the "account holder" has paid to Halo Software Limited in the previous month.
11. "The software" may be unavailable from time to time to carry out maintenance and support work and to investigate unauthorised use.
12. A "user" must not do anything which can be expected to damage, overburden, or materially impair the operation of "the software".
13. The "users" and "account holder" have an obligation to keep their passwords secure and secret.
14. The "account holder" retains ownership of any copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights it has for any data submitted to "the software".
15. No data submitted to "the software" will be shared with any third-party with the exception of law enforcement officials in the investigation of suspected
unlawful activities. The law enforcement officials must, however, obtain the necessary legal sanction to access the data as mandated by the relevasnt
UK data protection laws.